Petite versions of our award-winning tweezers. Famous for quality, the Petite Slant and Point Tweezers feature perfectly aligned hand-filed tips for precision brow shaping. Grabs every hair, every time.
- Hand-filed tips are perfectly aligned, ensuring accurate hair removal at the root with each and every tweeze
- Stainless steel is sanitary, durable and easy to clean
- The case of the Petite Tweeze Set keeps tools clean and protected
Clean tweezer tips after each use with alcohol wipe or peroxide. Tweezer cannot be sanitized in an autoclave or barbicide. Tweezers cannot be sharpened. Pouch: Spot clean only. Do not machine wash.
- Use the Slant Tweezer to eliminate unwanted brow hair under and above your desired eyebrow shape, and the Point Tweezer for removing fine or ingrown hairs.
- Start by opening pores using a warm washcloth (not too hot or it can cause redness!) This will help get your hair ready for removal, and it will also reduce pain.
- Hold the tweezers using your thumb and index fingers near the middle of the tweezer body for maximum control.
- After locating the unwanted hair, grab the tweezer tips slanted at a 25° angle and squeeze down on the body of the tweezer, pulling in the direction of hair growth. This will remove the hair from the root.
- Continue until you have removed all unwanted hair. Avoid over tweezing by pairing with a Tweezerman mirror and using good lighting.