- Ogallala® 700-Fill Power
- 9" Sewn Thru Box Design
- 383-Thread Count Cotton Sateen
- 30% Milkweed Fiber & 70% White Goose Down
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard Certified) Down
- Naturally Hypoallergenic
- Wicks Moisture Away from the Body 30% Faster than Down Alone
- Lightweight - Most Suited for Bedroom Temperatures 69-74 Degrees
- Free of Harmful Chemicals
- Wicks Moisture Away from the Body for a Temperature Regulated Night's Rest
- OekoTex 100 Standard Certified
- Made in the USA
Similar to the Sequoia, the Mariposa Lightweight, is made with 700-Fill White Goose Down for a touch of warmth; most suitable for bedroom temperatures of 69-74 degrees. This duvet, unlike the Sequoia is made with a sewn thru box for a smoother, more modern appearance.
- Twin/XL Twin 70" x 90"
- Full/Queen 90" x 94"
- King 106" x 94"
- Grand King 108" x 98"
- Super King 115" x 110"