This natural distillation has the aromatic bouquet of our 18th century original, but the use of lavender water goes back to at least the middle ages. And just like then, this lovely liquid has so many uses. As a mild astringent, it helps tighten pores and tone your skin after washing.
Pour some into a hot bath for a scented soak. Sprinkle on bed linens and lingerie to freshen. Treat skin to a detoxifying, anti-inflammatory toner or after shave. Lightly fragrance and add shine to tresses as a final hair rinse. However you use it, the light scent of lavender will relax you and infuse daily rituals with a calm aura.
HOW TO ENJOY
- Spritz over your face at any time of day to tone
- Mist over linens for a lovely fragrant home
- Spray into your shower or bath
- Wear as a light fragrance
- Natural anti-inflammatories soothe skin
- Mild antiseptic properties detoxify skin
- 1.0 oz (30 ml) blue glass bottle with spray top
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA