Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Jockey Club soap. With a masculine floral scent based on the Caswell-Massey cologne introduced in 1840 (a favorite of John F. Kennedy, by the way), it’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. Carnation, spiced rose, thyme, and basil will scent your skin and the air with a sophisticated, sporty aroma.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA