Make your bath or shower ritual more indulgent with our long-lasting, plant-based, triple-milled Greenbriar soap. It’s the ideal way to kickstart your morning or revive after a long day. With a soapy, familiar scent based on the cologne that has graced boardrooms and golf courses since 1984, it’s refined, yet a bit rugged, with notes of vetiver, mandarin, and sage.
Good soap is one of life’s simple—but very important!—luxuries. We take bathing for granted, but it didn’t become popular in America until the mid-1800s (let’s refrain from remarking on the personal odor of our forbears). We aren’t bragging when we say that Caswell-Massey was ahead of the trend, creating superb soaps that helped people discover the health and emotional benefits of lathering up.
- Glycerin locks moisture into skin
- Triple-milled bar lasts longer than liquid soap
- No plastic bottles means less landfill waste
- Store extras in a drawer to give clothes a fresh scent
- Better for travel—no leaking
- 5.8 oz (164 g) bar
- Sustainably packaged using FSC-certified paper
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Made in the USA